Sunday, 17 February 2013

Weeping Angel Pose Pack


I greatly apologise for the lack of angel wings. The only decent set of wings I could find (angelish-wise) had a lame texture. I also considered photoshopping them on, but then I can't be bothered. So yeah.

Don't blink.

Seriously. Just don't.

For these poses to work in game, you'll need the Pose Player by cmomoney. If Weeping Angels haunt your dreams, I recommend NOT getting this pose pack. (This is why I'll be promptly deleting the files from my laptop).

If you would like to make poor, unsuspecting Time Lords wet their pants, I recommend the OMSP by granthes.



***


***


***


***


***


***




And remember: the image of an angel is an angel. So don't give them wings. Use at own risk.

DOWNLOAD


6 comments:

  1. For some reason it doesnt show up in my game, Help :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you say it doesn't show up, do you mean that they don't appear in the pose list, or that the pose action cannot be performed at all? Because these poses were set to perform only when the codes are typed in, they would not appear in the pose list. Unfortunately, if they do not perform at all even when the code is typed in, I am currently unable to fix it as my computer (and everything on it) does not work. I apologise if the latter is the problem, but at this time I can't fix any issues with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (same person) Ohhh i didn't know you have to type the poses in, thanks for the help, is it ok if i use these poses in a doctor who show i'm making?

      Delete
    2. You're welcome.
      Of course you can use the poses, just remember to link back and credit. :)

      Delete
  3. (same person as before lol) Okay, i know it's been a REALLY long time since i commented, but could you maybe add where you got the CC that the "Statues" have on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, glad you're back.
      I don't currently have a computer to play Sims on, so I can't go in game to check. But looking at the pictures, the skin is from here: http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2012/10/ts3-skin-n2/ and the eyes are from here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=397231 I use the default version. The hair, skirt, teeth, nails and eyeshadow comes from Supernatural and the top is from Showtime. :)

      Delete