Monday, 17 December 2012

Blah Blah Blah

Okay, so I'm extra super-duper extraordinarily sorry that I haven't uploaded anything excessively incredible lately. I only just realised the other day just how long ago it was since I uploaded something, and that (naturally) leaves me completely and utterly baffled. Anway, I have a bunch of stuff to upload, so I'll try to get as much done before Christmas. I have to get back to making my Weeping Angel poses (which are my personal favourites out of all my current pose projects) and I might get around to making actual Weeping Angel statues (unfortunately, they won't move, unless I manage to program them to be magic gnomes or something, which is beyond the realms of my intelligence).

Anyway, so enjoy whatever holidays or frivolities you may happen upon during this time of year, and enjoy them while they last (because we all know that they end before they really get started). Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, all that, etc. etc, blah blah blah, have fun, now I'm going to find something good to upload.

Sincerely, that person who occasionally updates this blog, but is usually too lazy to do so. (Australorp) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment