Sunday, 17 June 2012

My First Painting ~ Hermia + Demetrius?

Hermia and Demetrius from Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream". Yes, I know they don't look like that at all (although for all I know they might) but that's just how I drew them. And yes, I did draw the original picture. I changed their facepaint in GIMP and Photoshop though. What they had before didn't make sense for what I was using them for originally.


There are (as seen above) seven variations of the painting. I wouldn't recommend relouring them, though. For some reason which I can't put my finger on, the actual picture went sort of transparent. So now the textures of the frames can be seen behind the picture. I don't know why it does this as the original picture wasn't like that, but I can't fix it at the moment. It was hard enough trying to get the picture to import properly, let alone get the GIMP DDS Plugin to work.



If I manage to figure out what went wrong I'll fix it, but to be honest I've had enough of this picture. So have it! I personally don't recolour the frames at all so it doesn't bother me, but if it bothers you, I'm sorry.

Anyway, I made these with TSR Workshop, so the file is in Sims3Pack format. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment